Monday 8 October 2012

Settling In


This weekend I finally settled in and am starting to feel like I actually live here. I have my own motorbike, have just moved in to my apartment found some expats my own age. There is nothing like driving in Asian traffic there are no rules and no one seems to be aware of anyone else on the road but somehow it works. The trick is to take it slow and look around you, there are no such thing as lanes and even traffic lights don’t really apply, all this on top of the fact that I now have to actively think about which side of the road I am supposed to drive on makes it all a little crazy. But I love it I could ride around all day weaving in and out it just makes you feel alive.

My motobike
My apartment is a the perfect sized 1 bedroom apartment its big enough to not be cramped but small enough to not be lonely. Living here is now achievable I still miss home but I am loving this adventure and I’m excited to see how it all turns out. 
Bedroom

Bathroom


Kitchen/dining

Lounge room

No comments:

Post a Comment