Monday 1 October 2012

Hi I'm Steph

Hi I'm Steph, I am headed to Vietnam to complete a 12 month assignment as a Lifesaving development officer. I will be helping to set up Vietnam's first surf lifesaving club from nipper right through to establishing a management structure as well as training lifeguards for both resorts and local government. During my time in Vietnam I will be exploring all over South East Asia and here is where I will be posting my adventures.

I'm a 23 year old girl from Stanwell Park, NSW, Australia. I have just finished a degree in Civil Engineering and have taken a year off to take up the opportunity of a life time to use my lifesaving skills in Vietnam. I have amazing family and friends who I will miss a ridiculous amount but am excited about the adventure that awaits me.



No comments:

Post a Comment